Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist Exploration Manager to achieve company’s short and long term targets.
· Functional responsibility for the geology discipline in whole company.
· Full support to maintain and up-date company’s Portfolio of prospects and leads
· Ensure that the proper G & G resources are in place to adequately address the work of exploration department.
· Fully competent in the role of operational responsibility, technical reviews and audits of exploration and development projects.
· Maintain company's full cycle G&G evaluation of E+P projects from exploration to development.
· Perform a lead role in preparation of contractual agreements with external parties. These agreements include confidentiality agreements, exploration farm-ins, farm-outs, asset purchases and sales, joint operating agreements, Unit Operating Agreements and other long term contracts.
· Provide technical support during start up and handover stages of exploration and development projects, as well as at the maturation execution stage.
· Supervise and evaluate the mapping and delineation of reservoirs, participate in volumetric and reserves estimations, and provide geoscience support to a fast-paced drilling and development program, new plays assessments
· Responsible for the evaluation of basins, plays and prospects throughout Libya
· Peer reviewing within the company and coordinating consultant's work. Responsible for the growth of upstream portfolio. Identify additional development and exploration opportunities; enhance recovery from existing productive reservoirs.
· Provide technical oversight for a small team of geoscientists, manage budgets, direct work and ensure quality.
· Implement project plans and schedules in a timely manner
· Technical evaluations and planning on future strategies on existing assets and new blocks.
· B.Sc. required (M.Sc. preferred) in Petroleum Geology from a reputed University
· 20 or more years of Exploration and or Production experience in oil industry.
· Fully acquainted with the modern geological techniques and software used in E & P
· Hands-on experience of developing and exploring structural and stratigraphical traps of exploration in broad-range of tectonic settings, depositional environments, and trapping mechanisms.
· Strong knowledge in structural geology, petroleum geology, sequence stratigraphy, sedimentology and depositional environments, petroleum economics.ully competent in horizontal and vertical well planning.
· Strong communications skills.
· A proven track record as creative prospect generator and hydrocarbon discoveries.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
· Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
· Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
· 8 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
· Payment for work days only
· Air fare travel by Economy Class
· Medical Cover
· Accident Cover
· Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided
· Single Status
· Each candidate should be compliant with the job description provided