Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) is responsible for the processing of applications and correspondence timely and accurately. Provide quality customer service and responds to a variety of customer inquiries, identifies problems, and provides solutions while communicating clearly and effectively.
- Processes applications, researches accounts, processes licenses and responds to telephone inquiries and concerns
- Ensures timely data entry of all license application information
- Generates appropriate correspondence for deficiencies, license continuation renewals, reinstatements, etc.
- Requires delivering a high level of service under pressure, and handle difficult situations with professionalism
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workload
- Processes, archives, stores, and retrieves documents
- Researches and resolves issues
- Screens documents that are submitted to the office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of recent work experience in fast paced office or retail environment
- Demonstrate excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Proficient computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet
- Strong written and verbal communication and effective interpersonal skills.
This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and multi-task. Hear and converse clearly over the telephone and face-to-face. This position requires keying frequently on a computer for both data entry and composing of documents. Requires the use of a scanner and dexterity for archiving and filing documents. Regularly uses vision to focus on computer and files. This is a semi-sedentary position working in a fast-paced office environment.