The Lead Customer Service Representative oversees a team of Customer Service Representative (“CSRs”). CSRs are responsible for the processing of applications and correspondence while maintaining service levels. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: First contact for call escalation, processing applications, processing licenses and responding to candidate telephone inquiries and demands.
- Works and communicates effectively with management, state client and acts in the best interest of all parties involved
- Provides ongoing training and coaching
- Leads staff as the expert contact and information source for candidates and CSRs.
- Conducts and investigates research for applicant and licensee accounts
- Ensures timely data entry of all license application information,
- Generates appropriate correspondence for deficiencies, license continuation (renewals, reinstatements, etc.)
- Ability to act as leader in Operation Manager’s absence
- Responsible for timely and accurate archiving, storing, and retrieval of documents
- Researches and resolves escalated issues
- Screen the non-standard/more complex document that are submitted to the office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Prior experience with Sircon Licensing system preferred
- Advanced computer skills with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication and effective interpersonal skills
This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and multi-task. Hear and converse clearly over the telephone and face-to-face. This position requires keying frequently on a computer for both data entry and composing of documents. Regularly uses vision to focus on computer. This is a semi-sedentary position working in a fast-paced office environment.